You are reading a legal document which is the agreement between you, the Customer (whom we refer to as "you", "your" or the "Customer" in this document) and us. We are WAFFARHA Inc. and we are the owner of this website. We are a company registered in Egypt with our registered office at 26 Adly. St., Down Town, Cairo, Egypt (and we refer to ourselves as "WAFFARHA", "WAFFARHA Inc.", "we" or "us" or "our" in this document).
Please read this agreement carefully. By browsing, accessing or using this website or by using any facilities or services made available through it or by transacting through or on it, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions that appear below (all of which are called the "Agreement"). This Agreement is made between you and us.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. All amendments to these terms and conditions will be posted on-line. You may terminate this Agreement by written notice to us (by post or by email at email@example.com) if you do not wish to be bound by such new terms and conditions. However, continued use of the Service or the Website or a Coupon will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
Your statutory rights: As a consumer, nothing in this Agreement affects your non-excludable statutory rights.
In this Agreement, we use various defined terms. You will know they are defined because they begin with a capital letter. This is what they mean:
- "Merchant" :means a third party seller of goods and services for which a Coupon can be redeemed.
- "Micro-site" :means an auxiliary website supplementary to our main website.
- "Purchase" :means the purchase of a Coupon.
- "Register" :means "create an account on the Website" (and "Registration" means the action of creating an account).
- "Service" :means all or any of the services provided by WAFFARHA Inc. via the Website (or via other electronic or other communication from WAFFARHA Inc. ) including the information services, content and transaction capabilities on the Website (including the ability to make a Purchase).
- "Coupon" :means a coupon which is subject to terms and conditions, which, if purchased by you, allows you (i.e. the purchaser of it but not anyone else) to redeem it at a particular Merchant in exchange for Coupon Products offered by that Merchant.
- "Coupon Products" :means goods and/or services offered by a particular Merchant which are described as part of a Coupon.
- "Website" :means the waffarha.com website and any Micro-site.
GENERAL ISSUES ABOUT THIS WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE
Applicability of terms and conditions:
Use of the Service and the Website and any Purchase are each subject to the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
- Scope usage:
- Prevention on use:
The Website and the Service and any Purchase are directed solely at those who access the Website from the Cairo-Egypt. We make no representation that the Service (or any goods or services) are available or otherwise suitable for use outside of Cairo-Egypt. If you choose to access the Website (or use the Service or make a Purchase) from locations outside Cairo-Egypt, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for the consequences and for compliance with all applicable laws.
The Website, Service and any Purchase are for your non-commercial, personal use only and must not be used for business purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, scraping of the Website (and hacking of the Website) is not allowed.
We reserve the right to prevent you using the Website and the Service (or any part of them) and to prevent you from making any Purchase.
The Service and use of the Website and the making of any Purchase does not include the provision of a computer or other necessary equipment to access the Website or the Service or making of any Purchase. To use the Website or Service or to make a Purchase, you will require Internet connectivity and appropriate telecommunication links. We shall not be liable for any telephone costs, telecommunications costs or other costs that you may incur.